We are currently on the lookout for an Senior Information Security Engineer – Cloud Services who is experienced in driving security functions and practices throughout the organization. Right candidate must possess strong analytical skills and be able to communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Ensure the security of all of Sysco LABS’ cloud infrastructure, data, applications, configurations and intellectual property (such as code and documentation) against all types of cyber threats.
- Lead the development, documentation and adoption of effective company-wide policies to achieve the above.
- Work closely with product, engineering, quality and other teams and provide technical expertise to ensure security from design stage all the way to deployment with a focus on DevSecOps.
- Perform PCI related activities to make sure that all Sysco LABS products meet PCI standard requirements.
- Routinely audit AWS infrastructure, policies, accounts and provide audit reports to senior management on identified risks and recommendations.
- Conduct application security tests (DAST/Manual) for applications releases while providing mitigation recommendations to DevOps Teams.
- Respond to and – when appropriate – resolve or escalate security incidents, threats and vulnerabilities.
- Assist and train corporate personnel in the use of cloud security best practices and the resolution of security issues.
- Perform all regular cloud infrastructure management duties, in addition to security responsibilities.
- Automation and scripting via PowerShell, Python, Perl, Bash or Chef.
- 4+ years of proven DevOps experience with implementing and automating Cloud DevSecOps including extensive experience in cloud-based DDoS protection services such as AWS Advanced Shield in a production Environment.
- Solid understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) including VPC, ELB, EC2, KMS, IAM, Config, Cloud Watch, CloudTrail, CloudFormation, Lambda, and others.
- Knowledge of network based, system level and application layer attacks and mitigation methods.
- Experience with the development, deployment, and automation of security solutions in an enterprise cloud-based environment and maintaining security in CI/CD processes.
- Strong knowledge of technology and security topics including network and application security, infrastructure hardening, security baselines, web server, and database security.
- Hands-on knowledge on DevOps methodologies and tools like SVN/GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence and various other monitoring/alerting tools.
- AWS certification along with other security certifications such as CISSP, SSCP, SAST, DLP, IDS/IPS is an added advantage.
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills on Linux.
- Ability to utilize scripting languages such as Python, Bash and Perl and automation tools such as Chef, Ansible.
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to work successfully in an Agile, DevOps team environment
- Strong oral, written, and presentation abilities – able to convey risk to all levels of the business, from executives to operations and development teams.