All eligible candidates are invited to apply for the position of Senior Key Account Manager at Crayon.
As a Sr. Key Account Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Identifying and acquiring new customers
- Building and maintaining a trusted and long-term relationship with customers
- Attending regular customer meetings to understand their needs and requirements
- Building service-based solutions to fulfill customer needs and create value
- Managing and reporting on a pipeline of opportunities to cover quarterly target, ensuring accurate reporting in CRM
- Developing customer and contact base and driving the sales of our service and vendor offerings
Wanted competency & experience:
- Professional experience in solutions sales
- 4+ years in IT or similar business
- Preferably bachelor level degree, i.e. Engineering, Management
- Completed commercial training, study or solid professional experience in sales and consulting of IT solutions
- Secure handling of common MS Office applications and CRM databases
- Knowledge or experience in licensing and/or cloud is advantageous
- Location for this role: Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Languages required: Local Language & Professional Level English, written & spoken
- Application deadline: Asap. We will continuously evaluate candidates.
- Visa requirement: Must have work visa/permit for Sri Lanka. We are looking for someone who is already based in Sri Lanka and that could start relatively quickly.