All eligible applicants are invited to apply for a vacancy of Senior Pattern Technologist at Quess Corp Limited.
- Establish and maintain close and professional contact with key users, influencers and decision makers during the pre-sale process
- Provide technical responses to RFP and tender requests
- Be able to explain, demonstrate and present all products, to a variety of audiences via webinar, in groups and one-on-one
- Understand products from other manufacturers that could be seen to enhance or compete with our own products
- Learn all current and future ERP products and technologies to offer accurate and professional sales support.
Pre-Sales activities that may include:
- Actively assist sales team in deal closure.
- Deliver demos at customer’s site or via web
- Assist discovery sessions with clients to analyze and interpret business requirements and needs.
- Be actively involved in business related activities – exhibitions, road shows, customer seminars, product launches, etc. as part of the regional sales team activities.
Post-Sales activities that may include:
- Work with colleagues across all business areas to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Provide post-go-live support and ongoing consultancy to our customer base
- Provide market insights from customers and non-customers to the Product Development teams
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Relevant undergraduate/post graduate degree (Fashion Design, Merchandising, Technical Fashion Design) with 5 -7 years of experience in apparel industry. Any experience in consulting would be a plus.
- Experience in technical design role at fashion brand/retailer or production/sourcing knowledge.
- Knowledge of pattern design and technical construction for garments or other sewn product
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Experience in teaching/training others in using software
- Experience using 2D CAD
- Experience with 3D software – advantage (Optitex preferred)
- Experience with 3D modeling software (Maya, Rhino, Solidworks) a plus
Travel Requirements: Travel expectation is up to 75 percent.
Education: Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in Fashion Technology/Fashion Management from reputed institutions.
Experience: 5 – 7 years’ experience in Apparel Industry. Any experience in consulting would be a plus.