We are currently on the lookout for a Senior Quality Engineer – Performance Engineering to join our team. You will define test strategies and test planning, configure and maintain test environments and continuous integration, perform, analyze and communicate test results to stakeholders, and help mentor and lead a team of quality engineers.
- Contribute to defining test strategies and test planning.
- Perform test design and the development of test scenarios.
- Contribute to the development of automation scripts.
- Configure and maintain test environments and continuous integration.
- Perform test execution, analyze test results and communicate test results to stakeholders.
- Help mentor, train, and lead a team of Quality Engineers.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in software testing.
- Strong knowledge in software testing processes, practices and test design techniques.
- Experience in test automation using open source tools such as Selenium and Appium.
- Solid Knowledge in Java, OOP concepts, and coding standards.
- Expertise in performance testing tools such as JMeter/ LoadRunner.
- Experience in testing SAP ERP applications.
- A solid practical understanding of Agile Software Testing and Software Engineering concepts.
- Hands on experience in Exploratory testing.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Thirst for learning and regularly updating knowledge.
- Testing and Agile related certifications would be an added advantage.
Phone: 0112 024 500
Sysco LABS Sri Lanka,
55A Srimath Anagarika Dharmapala Mawatha, Colombo 03