Applications are open for all candidates to fill the Senior Sales and Marketing Manager Job at Hemas Holdings PLC
SENIOR SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
- Overall responsibility of medical marketing of the agency and fully accountable for P&L of Sri Lanka business operation
- Preparation of promotional strategies and plans collaborate with principals and effective implementation of the same.
- Achievement of sales budget and Sales growth while gaining market share in a profitable manner for the Agency
- Supervise, monitor and coach the team regularly towards effective execution of detailing strategies Further should Identify and conduct product and skills training required for the team members.
- Canddate with a Positive attitude and possess a capacity to nurture agency operation whilst taking full accountability of Sri Lankan business operation.
- Selected person should be versatile and be a team player with the capacity to develop others.
- Should be a good communicator whilst having clear, precise and analytical thinking.
- Professional qualifications in Marketing from CIM/SLIM or any other reputed training institute.
- Over 10 years’ experience in the Sri Lankan Healthcare Industry. Exposure to Multinational environment would be an added advantage.
- Experience in handling Dermatology products and OTC products would be required.
- Age 35 to 45 years.
In addition to an excellent working environment, the remuneration package on offer will be commensurate with the position and would include attractive perquisites. Please apply with your complete CV and contact details of two non-related referees within 7 days of this advertisement to;
General Manager Human Resources,
Hemas Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd,
No_12, Glen Aber Place,