Applicants are invited to apply for the position of Service Delivery Lead at Quess Corp Limited.
- Manage and co-ordinate the processing of incoming calls / tickets to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of incidents and requests.
- Develop and implement ticket handling and escalation policies and procedures (using Application).
- Develop and implement team and inter-team workflow processes (using Application)
- Lead, co-ordinate and allocate incidents and requests.
- Be an escalation point and provide co-ordination and support for the Service Desk during high severity incidents.
- Provide communication to customers (ND,MDD & DLR) in preparation for planned work and unplanned outages.
- Raise and work with other team leaders (HO team) on resolving re-occurring incidents / requests.
- Ensure processes are carried out in accordance with agreed standards or procedures:
- Record, classify and priorities requests and incidents in via phone and tool-set templates.
- Identify and record incident symptoms, determine possible causes and either resolve or allocate for resolution.
- Ensure documentation of incident resolution, where it may be reusable is submitted into knowledge base.
- Verify with the affected Users that the service request/incident has been satisfactorily fulfilled/ resolved and then close.
- A tertiary qualification (e.g. related to Information Technology) and/ or equivalent experience.
- Experience in the Mobile sector will be an advantage.
- Three to five years’ experience in customer service delivery within a technology environment, ideally a service desk or trouble-shooter role.
- Be knowledgeable about word processing applications like Microsoft word and excel.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.