All eligible applicants are invited to apply for a vacancy of Software Engineer at Colombo Centre for Cognitive Computing (CogCom).
You should be a technically minded individual who wants to expand your current knowledge and experience within Microsoft-driven technologies. A university degree, diploma or certificate with more than 2 years’ commercial-development experience is a must. You must have knowledge of C# programming and be willing
to work with new software development technologies such as C#, Java, .Net, Azure cloud services (web apps, storage accounts, and service bus) etc.
The role involves developing, updating and maintaining existing software solutions, such as B2B, B2C and marketing-agency web and mobile applications for clients as well as in-house.
• Be involved in the full software-development lifecycle to engineer web and mobile applications.
• Identify the tasks for specific jobs and estimate the development effort needed. Delegate to the Application Development team.
• Determine the technical feasibilities and effort to support costing and scheduling.
• Conduct daily catch-ups on project status and escalate essential information as needed.
• Conduct peer- and code reviews to ensure that deliverables are of the highest quality and meet company standards.
• Guide the team and colleagues in technical- and business-related issues to overcome day-to-day challenges.
• Share your knowledge of newly found technologies and best practices to keep the team aligned.
Address : No.752/5, Dr.Danister de Silva Mawatha, Colombo-09
Tel : 011 4376 213
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria