• To facilitate the stores process of the Construction site by maintaining store inventory, receiving of goods and issuing of goods to users.
• To be responsible for the management of the stores stock holdings, maintaining appropriate stock levels to meet demand and avoid non-moving stocks.
• Provide necessary information to purchasing & users to receive value for the money and maintaining optimum stock levels.
• Prevention of accidents to personnel and stocks through correct, efficient and safe use of personnel, equipment and material.
• To deal with day to day enquiries from internal and external customers using a customer focused approach.
· A minimum of 2 passes at GCE A/L and 6 passes at GCE O/L with “C” pass for English and Maths
· Diploma in Inventory Management / Administration
· Should own sound knowledge on the inventory management
· Computer literacy with knowledge in MS office packages
· 1 year experience in the Construction Field
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria