Under general supervision this position is responsible for the maintenance of a department’s storeroom which includes but is not limited to, stocking of operational materials and supplies, inventory control and records, purchasing, and related duties as required.
• Receive the goods from suppliers and check if they meet the requirements mentioned in the purchase order
• Arrange received materials as required
• Ensure that the materials are stored safely
• Keep a record of receipt and issue of goods
• Issue materials according to the requirements
• Dispatch purchase requisition for buying fresh goods
• Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
• 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar position in high end hotel construction projects
• Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to work well in both team oriented and self-directed environments
• Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria