Job Summary: Responsible for providing leadership and supervision for Machine Shop and prioritize activities required to meet dye production, quality, and safety objectives.
The main job functions of this position will include:
• Execute CNC operations, Machining processes, Heat Treatment processes and Assembly processes to ensure all machines and processes are running efficiently and productively.
• Assist the Dye shop engineer in implementation of dye manufacturing data base and Scheduling system for the shop floor.
• Collaborate with design, correction and manufacturing teams to develop winning products and solutions that meet and exceed customer specifications, expectations and schedules.
• Oversee product quality and ensuring QA standards are met.
• Preparation of weekly, Monthly reports and presentations.
• Plan, communicate and maintain inventories of all machine tools, supplies, raw materials and maintenance of shop equipment for uninterrupted production.
We seek a dedicated, result oriented young individual with good design intent, communication skills and sound personal attributes for the aforementioned position.
The suitable candidate should possess:
• NVQ level 06 qualification or HND in relation to Mechanical Engineering, Production or Manufacturing.
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar capacity in a manufacturing industry.
• Proficiency in designing ability in Auto Cad/Solid Works/Solid Cam.
• Excellent Interpersonal, Communication, Leadership & Analytical skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office packages, especially in MS Excel.
• Ability for Multi-tasking and handling multiple priorities, be able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and have a change focus mindset.
The remuneration package for the above position is very competitive and the rewards are performance driven. If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria