We are currently on the lookout for a Team Lead/ Senior Team Lead – Marketing to join our team.
- Create and implement a “best-in-class” content marketing strategy.
- Review existing content strategies and support the development of an updated content strategy that will position us as an employer of choice including content calendar, distribution channels and reporting metrics.
- Strong writing skills to generate thought-leading content based on industry trends and topics.
- Manage all aspects of Sysco LABS social media platforms.
- Make campaigns top of mind, ensuring our content is seen by our target audience and act as an advisor on digital and social marketing strategies.
- Prepare monthly and campaign specific reports with metrics that communicate quality, KPIs, audience growth goals, and channel engagement.
- Perform work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment that requires meeting time-sensitive deadlines.
- Handle day-to-day responsibilities with minimal supervision; needs to be organized and self-sufficient; prioritizes and completes tasks to meet deadlines without supervision.
- 3+ years of experience in content creation and online/digital marketing; exposure to the IT industry will be a distinct advantage.
- MUST HAVE portfolio or samples to show, including video, graphics, and writing.
- MUST HAVE advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, AND Premiere Pro.
- A proven ability in developing and driving digital marketing strategies.
- A deep understanding of audience behavior in the online space.
- Proficiency with multiple Social Media platforms; graphic design experience a plus
- Degree from a recognized foreign or local university is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience at a recognized local or international Marketing Agency will be advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to follow-up on tasks and drive through to completion.
- Attention to detail, multitasking skills and the ability to prioritize work in a dynamic environment.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Passion, initiative, and the hunger to succeed.
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe.