We are currently on the lookout for a Technical Lead to join our team. You will work with and manage tight knit Agile teams to design, develop, and implement mobile and web enterprise solutions that are highly robust and scalable.
- The design and development ofenterprise solutions for one of the world’s largest corporations involved in the marketing and distribution of food products.
- Working and managing tight knit Agile teams to develop robust mobile, web and enterprise solutions.
- Implementing distributed and highly robust enterprise applications that scale for enterprise demands.
- Adhering to Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery of solutions.
- Ensuring high code quality by following software engineering best practices.
- Working collaboratively in a cross functional team in an Agile delivery environment.
- Adhering to DevOps principles and being involved in projects throughout their full software lifecycle – from development, QA, and deployment, to post-production support.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, and4 – 5 years of experience developing production enterprise applications and in managing teams.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- In-depth understanding of the technology stack, e.g. HTTP, browser/JS engine architecture, relational and NoSQL databases, Linux, containers/virtual machines.
- Familiarity with mobile application development will be an advantage (iOS and/or Android).
- Familiarity with working in a Scrum Agile delivery environment.
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and prior experience working with Cloud IaaS or PaaS providers such as AWS will be an added advantage.
Phone: 0112 024 500
Sysco LABS Sri Lanka,
55A Srimath Anagarika Dharmapala Mawatha, Colombo 03