We seek young part qualified students pursuing CASL, CMA, ACCA ,CIMA, or AAT, who are looking to obtain on-the job and off-the-job accredited training together with professional and personal development opportunities provided by a leading company in Sri Lanka.
• To process finance and accounting transactions while ensuring accuracy, completeness and timeliness
• Checking and verifying details and to focus on continuous improvement of accuracy and efficiency
• Planning and organizing work methodically according to the priorities and deadlines
• Facilitating information requirements on internal & external audit
• Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that deadlines are met
• Following CA/CIMA/ACCA/CMA/AAT
• Student who are looking for Executive level training of CA are desired
• Ability to learn quickly and work with minimum supervision
• A dynamic, self-starter with a keen eye for detail and a focus on continuous improvement
• A team player with a positive attitude
• Competent in MS Office Package, specially MS Excel
• Previous work experience is not required
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria