We seek a young dynamic individual to be recruited to manage the front desk and client relations. The selected team member will be subject to a one year contract with the possibility of career growth within the company based on your performance and the ability to learn new skills.
• Receiving walk-in visitors in a professional manner and coordinating with the relevant teams based on requirements
• Receiving all in-coming general telephone calls in a courteous and efficient manner and transferring to the respective teams and individuals
• Assisting in all administration related activities and coordinating with the internal teams to address business requirements
• Maintaining visitors registers and other documentation, digitization and data processing
• Ensuring the efficient distribution of all documents received
• G.C.E. Advanced Level with A / B pass for General English
• A Credit Pass for G.C.E Ordinary Level Mathematics
• A friendly and pleasing personality with good interpersonal skills
• An excellent command in English and Sinhala languages
• Skills in MS Excel, MS Word
• Ability to work under minimum supervision
• Previous experience in managing a front desk or customer service function will be a definite advantage
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria