Due to expansion and growth, we seek to recruit trainee electricians. We will register them under NAITA and provide them on-the-job training to help them learn and grow to develop a career. After one year initial training period, the trainees will be able to independently attend to service, electrical repairs and maintenance of Diesel Generators. Based on the trainees’ performance, they could be absorbed to employment as skilled electricians.
* Students of NAITA recognized technical training colleges / institutes who have enrolled in weekend courses for electricians or successfully completed a full time or part time Certificate/Diploma course in power engineering or auto electrical repairing, servicing and diagnosing of Diesel Generators and Transfer Switch repairs.
* Successfully completed a part time/full time Diploma/Certificate course for electricians / auto electricians / power electricians in electrical repairing, servicing and troubleshooting.
* Possesses knowledge and skills in electrical repairing, servicing and diagnosing of Diesel Generators and/or Transfer Switch repairs and/or some experience in repairing Diesel Generators and wish to obtain NAITA qualifications.
* On-the-job training on how to carry out inspections, maintenance and electrical repairs of Diesel Generators.
* Requisition of spare parts / consumables as necessary
* On-the-job training at the Engineering Service Workshop at Malabe and visiting client locations and attending to maintenance/repair activities
* Keep all tools and equipment including work area clean and tidy after use
* Complete all documentation including inspection sheets, job sheets etc. and submitting for billing purposes.
* Record all times of jobs and attendance records to facilitate payment of O/T and other allowances.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria