* Fresh Mechanical and Electrical Engineers possessing B.Sc., or Asst. Engineers with NDT, NDES or similar NVQ 6 qualifications.
* Has a passion to be a hands on practical Engineer.
* Some exposure to Perkins, Volvo and Cummins power generators would be an added advantage.
* Possesses good public relations, interpersonal and communication skills.
* Able to work individually with minimum supervision.
* Customer oriented and able to serve customers by helping to solve their issues.
* Capable of leading and managing people.
* Depending on the applicants’ experience and capabilities, they would be considered for a suitable designation/grade.
* Being in charge of Diesel Generator Installations / Installation projects to ensure the completion by the targeted date.
* Coordinating with Engineering staff and management of client companies and sub-contractors for civil works etc.
* Working with Quantity Surveyor and Draughtsman to do job estimates and sending quotations to customers.
* Completion of installation project within the time frame and cost budget.
* Leading and supervision of technicians and allocation of them for multiple projects / sites.
* Advising and educating customers about the maintenance procedures of their generators.
* Upholding the image of Hayleys and developing professional work relationships with all stakeholders.
* Completing the undertaken tasks within the deadlines even if that requires having to work for long hours.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Phone: 0117 999 777
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria