Job Responsibilities:• Ensure accuracy of all inbound and outbound shipments.
• Reconcile inventories to system records by carrying out cycle counts whilst maintaining tight security to inventory and records.
• Ensure all damaged /defective products are accounted for and properly handled.
• Ensure transactions are accurately and timely recorded in relevant systems as per the assigned SOPs in order to generate required MIS.
• Manage outsourced staff in liaison with the administration function.
• Initiate process improvements in order to improve efficiency and service levels.
• Ensure compliance with safety and quality standards, company and client SOPs and audit requirements.
• Obtain services from suppliers and provide accurate cost and billing information in a timely manner for invoicing purposes.
Candidate Profile:• 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination
• 6 Credit passes at the GCE O/L examination including Mathematics and English
• A minimum of one year experience in a warehousing environment
• A Diploma in Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage
• Concept Knowledge in ERP & Inventory Management Systems
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written are essential
• Computer literacy
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Advantis 3 PL Plus
Phone: 077 303 3576
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria