• Carry out counter activities by checking delivery and release orders.
• Perform In-gate Container Inspection, post-repair inspections and condition survey for Export Bookings.
• Manage allocation and reservation of containers.
• Maintain good relationships with customers and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Coordinate fumigation activities of containers when required.
• Ensure proper documentation of Delivery Orders, Release Orders, In and Out- EIRs as per ISO standards.
• Successful completion of the Local or London O/L 6 passes with ‘C’ for Mathematics and English.
• Minimum 2 passes at the G.C.E A/L examination.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria