• Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
• Install, configure, and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
• Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
• Support and manage the ERP Environment in the OS system level and Application level.
• Monitor application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions.
• Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
• Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
• Liaise with vendors for problem resolution.
Qualifications and Experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or an equivalent professional qualification.
• Certifications in Linux, CISCO and Microsoft will be an added advantage.
• Exposure to Unix based platforms, VMware, Switching & Routing, O365 and Enterprise Storage will be an added advantage.
• Exposure to SAP HANA and BASIS operations will be an added advantage.
• A quick learner with excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
If you desire to work in an open and dynamic environment, please apply now.
Phone: 0112 696 331
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria