• Liaise with the management, employees and service providers to ensure healthy and safe work environment.
• Coordinate with the departmental supervisors with regard to outsourced manpower requirement, check and verify the accuracy of the attendance records of outsourced staff.
• Obtain meal and refreshment requirements from the department and provide accurate information to service provider.
• Ensure the quality of meals provided, canteen housekeeping, food safety and hygiene factors.
• Provide immediate first aid treatment at the medical center and maintain accurate medical center records and statistics.
• Coordinate employee engagement activities.
The remuneration package for the above position is very competitive and the rewards are performance based. If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Alumex PLC – 0112 400 332
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria